Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Discovered In Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria – 11 Arrested With Fresh Human Heads.

Leave a Comment
On Thursday Onitsha Police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state.

Two AK 47 rifles & other weapons were also discovered in the hotel. The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning; the hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.

After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK 47 rifles, two Nigerian Soldier caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,”said a vegetable seller in the area.

A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: “I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such an expensive price.”

What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh
as meat. Seriously I'm beginning to fear people in this part of the world.
Lord have mercy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment